Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Hot Seat?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 12:07 PM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,603 Times in 5,093 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not comfortable with him as our starting pg next year. But he does bring some intriguing things to the team, and did make some strides of improvement this year. So, even though I think it is unlikely that he can help us with extended range on his shooting next year, I didn't see zero improvement in his game this year. I hear a lot of people talk about how out of control he is, and how bad his passing/ pg distribution skills are, but I think he made big strides there. I think those things are being exaggerated to go along with the fact that nobody likes his shooting skills.

I am one who firmly believes we need to find a good or servicable JUCO pg or next year, but there is an outside shot that London gets enough of a shot to be effective for us next year, IMO. My only critique of what you wrote is with respect to his assists and assist to turnover ratio. I was a bit stunned when I reviewed his numbers from the last 15 games. I don't think a lot of people have noticed his improved play with respect to assists and turnovers.