Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,020 Times in 479 Posts
Flyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant future
We didn't make an entry pass to josh in the second half until there were 6 minutes left in the game. We played like crap for 14 minutes, and not a single adjustment to get the ball to josh down low.

Once we got it to him, he scored or got fouled three times in a row. We get back in the game. Then we forget about him again for the last three minutes and revert to the dumb sideways weave.

Worst coached half of UD basketball i've seen in a long time. And i survived the obrien years. I'm not even sure the coaching staff was in attendance today.

When Daryl, our leading scorer, is out with foul trouble...and our offense is stagnant, can someone tell me why Jordan davis is on the bench for almost the entire 2nd half? Does our staff have alzheimers? Do they not remember they have a bench? Do they not know they can call timeout and change things? What did i just see?

As bad as our defense was in that second half, we lost on offense to a team that was down 2 starters. Just an embarassing and inexcusable loss. Any 6th grade coach could have gotten better results in that 2nd half.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Flyer'95 For This Totally Excellent Post:
C-time (01-06-2018), Flyer 86 (01-07-2018)