Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 11:26 PM
General

Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,232 Posts
Viperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond reputeViperstick has a reputation beyond repute
Found this little nugget on the Next College Student Athlete website:

Personal Statement

I want to find a college that best challenges my academic abilities and also find a great basketball program that will push further along and develop myself as a basketball player and in life in general. I am a good candidate for any team because I am willing to listen and learn and also willing able to change anything the coaches feel that is not helping my game. What makes different from the other recruits is that i want to go to college to further my education and have the college experience shape me into a better person and make better decisions in the future. Finally, i am willing to put the time an effort into developing my game.
(emphasis added)

http://www.ncsasports.org/mens-baske...jordan-pierce6

Now, it could all just be a bunch of BS someone put together for him, or there could be more to this story. Either way, sad that he and Anthony are at this point now.