Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Trouble brewing
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 04:02 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,933 Times in 910 Posts
SLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond reputeSLUFLYER has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Swampy Meadows View Post
With Chris' help we were able to find my original column about Christian Dawkins from 2007:

http://www.udpride.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31944

If I have to choose between Sean Miller's word and Christian Dawkins', I'm taking Sean Miller 10/10. If the kid would create his own website and rank himself one of the top players in the country when he was 14, he is capable of fabricating expense reports at 25.
I would tend to agree.

A couple of things:

1. I don’t think Miller was in the expense report(s). Miller is linked to a wiretap conversation. Tough to fabricate.
2. It doesn’t appear Miller denied having had the conversation(s). His words were carefully chosen/written. Things like - “I haven’t broken any rules.” “I’ve never paid a recruit or family.” It doesn’t say - “I never had such a conversation.” Or “That’s not me on the tape.” If I am Arizona, I am firing him just for the conceptual conversation, regardless if any of the proposed conversations actually transpired.