User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 09:20 PM
1st Lieutenant

UncleFester is a splendid one to beholdUncleFester is a splendid one to beholdUncleFester is a splendid one to beholdUncleFester is a splendid one to beholdUncleFester is a splendid one to beholdUncleFester is a splendid one to beholdUncleFester is a splendid one to behold
I wish I would have listened better to Jay Bilas on Mike & Mike this morning. Say what you will
About him, he is a basketball guy and a lawyer. He was explaining the federal charges, and from what I
remember, he said any school that accepts any form of money from the Federal government that exceeds
"x" amount ( I believe it was a paltry $40K ) is open to this investigation. He then proceeded to say that
student athletes are considered an "asset" on the university ledger ( for their potential profitability ). Thus, with all
the shenanigans with the bribes etc, these government funded entities cannot properly determine their expenditures
or income from these "assets". The assets are being illegally manipulated from outside or inside sources.
Posted via Mobile Device