User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Major

cralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond reputecralford has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bhflyer5 View Post
Eh-- not sure I agree with that one. I think it's quite obvious if someone is down to a hometown team and one that's out of state. On one hand, you have your state school that's an option if he wants to stay home. On the other, he has a school that's out of state so he can do something different and get away from home/MN. I think this was absolutely a put down and is only seeing the surface. "Hometown BIG10 team or 'lowly' A10 team." The only thing MN knows about us is that we beat them a few years back.
So many of us just can't get over this lowly UD syndrome. If that make you feel better go for it. Nowhere did I see them mention them being a powerhouse BIG10 Team. They could have mentioned we did not get national press until 3 years ago if the were attempting to put us down. They mentioned we were a preseason favorite in a quality conference. They know what we have done against the BIG10 recently.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to cralford For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyerfanatic86 (09-09-2016), m21eagle45 (09-08-2016), springborofan (09-09-2016)