Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 10:00 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 4,260 Times in 1,743 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
Ok, it's time to replace "he can't recruit" with "he can't coach." People need something to complain about to justify their predertmined beliefs. Heaven forbid they change their minds when the facts change. I was underwhelmed by AG's hire, but continue to be impressed one step at a time.

He can't impress me with his 10 year record in year 1. But I like the progress.
Wait a second. I don't think I said he can't coach. Last year was no indication of coaching ability. It might have been a testimonial to trying to get players to play his way and some did not buy in. I think it was impossible to say in Anthony coached well or poorly last year. When players don't buy in, coaches can't do much until they clean house.

My comment attributes Archie's ability to get a lot out of his talent. his teams outplayed some teams that were rated higher on paper, such as Ohio State, Syracuse, Gonzaga etc..

I hope Anthony can perform in a similar manner. if he can, then UD should be at the top of the A10 every year and make it to the NCAA tournament easier.