Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 11:10 AM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Not seeing a pony with a hat either.
That's "Quick Draw McGraw" to you hombre.

Can't comment on a game I could only watch part of the first half on a stream that kept stopping. Then had other commitments last night. However, if you're saying I only show up when they lose, you're nuts.

So, here's my comments on what I saw. Crosby looked pretty good(keeping in mind I only saw about the first 13 minutes). Baby D looked great taking ball to hoop. Crutcher looked like he was having shoe problems early and then hobbled off, then came back and looked great, especially that alley oop to Kostas. Glad to see Cunningham make two out of the two free throws he shot.

Gotta give AG credit, playing the zone right off the bat to keep our bigs out of foul trouble is something AM would never do.

FLYER5 is not only a mentally ill troll but a cowardly one too.

Sorry, that's all I got for ya Jeffy. Sometimes a Flyers game doesn't line up with my schedule.

Last edited by Smitty10; 12-07-2017 at 12:20 PM..
Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (12-07-2017)