Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 01:09 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,192 Times in 539 Posts
UDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond reputeUDGutter2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BRob2Perryman3 View Post
They need to embrace fixing the parking nightmare. Every time i walk past that line of poor saps waiting to get on that bus in the cold i feel bad.

And they have the gall to charge people $5 to "park" in "Lot O"

Some of these people are season ticket holders. Some of these can only go to a couple games a year. Some people have to budget the money to take their families to the game.

UD basketball means so much to the community they can atleast have the decency to accomodate their fans better.

All it takes is one of the big dogs to start barking...i.e Dr. Levitt,Clay Mathile or others. Some chump whining on UDPride.com wont change anything. Some of our best and supportive fans have to ride that **** bus. Unfortunately they don't donate on top of spending for tickets and "parking" in "Lot O"

This bothered me before, but now that i know they are spending $72 million and not fixing the parking incenses me. I wish someone who had the clout (i.e money) would stand up for the fans that gather their pennies so little Johnny can go watch Kyle Davis
Not to say improvements can't be made, but I've been to other arenas and pay $10 to $20 to park further away, and no shuttle, so it could be worse.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to UDGutter2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
BRob2Perryman3 (05-13-2017), flyerfanatic86 (05-15-2017)