Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 01:02 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,545 Times in 3,692 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C-time View Post
The Dayton Public Schools own Welcome Stadium. They aren't going to tear it down.
Build a new football stadium on the other side of the river, closer to campus.

Sign a 50 year lease with Dayton City Schools, $1 a year to play their two football games per week at the new stadium, as well as the couple of track meets they have every year, contingent upon bull dozing Welcome. Win win for everyone involved, since Dayton Public is so broke. Hell, I will pay the $1.

Or my other idea I have posted before, cut a deal with the city of Dayton (who is also broke and could use the $) for the city park behind C/D lots, pave it over and add an extra back entrance / exit on Cincinnati Street.

I ain't the brightest light bulb in the box, but this sure as heck isn't rocket surgery to figure out a solution.

Last edited by ClaytonFlyerFan; 05-14-2017 at 01:06 PM..
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
NEOFlyer (05-15-2017), shocka43 (05-16-2017)