Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 07:44 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,545 Times in 3,692 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by priceg75 View Post
Seemed like they might be going down that path with the "tearoffs" at the bottom of the parking passes. But I don't think anything is happening with those tearoffs, and I don't think that's very practical to do any kind of audit. Think the tearoffs were just to make it harder to counterfeit the passes... but even so, I doubt the parking staff are doing any kind of vetting of passes.

Tear offs are useless, on more than one occasion in C lot they would just wave a bunch of cars through when traffic back ups were the worse.

It is much simpler to drive through the two (that I know of) empty areas in the lot just before halftime and count empty spots, the old fashioned way.