Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Trouble brewing
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 08:01 AM
General

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,551 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
It was a collaborative effort: Slick Rick, Ryan Braun, and Rafael Palmeiro.

SM used all the right verbiage:
"never knowingly..."
"didn't have conversation with Dawkins until after Ayton publicly announced..."

So he's not denying at all that he's spoken with Dawkins (red flag?), just made sure to add the "knowingly" and somehow talking to Dawkins after Ayton committed makes it alright?
I noticed those weasel-words as well, especially the term "knowingly." They sounded to me like they had been crafted by some slick lawyer. The university may not have made payments to prospects directly, but agents did...with the full knowledge of Sean Miller and the university's athletic hierarchy. I made a living out of avoiding slick talk and shooting straight with people. I can smell slick talk a mile away and this fits the description perfectly.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (03-03-2018), Radar (03-03-2018)