User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 03:49 PM
Major

UDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Kid Flyer View Post
Charles Cooke may have had the best overall combined NBA level talent, athleticism and basketball IQ to ever play for Dayton. It's just tragic that he allegedly crossed the line with the captain and core crew who stuck together off the court which seemed to have ultimately fractured team chemistry. I feel like he was not liked by Pollard Scoochie and Kyle and he emotionally and mentally fell apart down the stretch last year. He seemed to always be on an island as the season wore on and always in isolation mode when he got touches. Baffles me why his shooting percentage took such a dramatic nose dive in conference play and he was a no show in the tourny. His mechanics are Kobe like. Scoochie got the last laugh I guess with his Herculean effort against WSU but it was a Pyrrhic victory. I wish them both the best as professionals.
All your observations are right on target. His numbers dropped after his wrist injury. This is not an injury that you can "play through it". I would bet that his wrist hurt him the remaining portion of the season and post-season (all of one game).