Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 09:40 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,355 Times in 586 Posts
College B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCollege B-Ball Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Chip

Chris, appreciate the history but why pollute this thread with much of the "old" revisionist stuff most of us faithful flyers know about Chip and his college career--just sayin'! Again, not meant in any way as a criticism of your incredible efforts on this site and all of your thoughtful, articulate posts over these many years---but truthfully everybody including Chip has undoubtedly moved past that part of his "athletic resume'" and I'm sure that some of what transpired on the basketball for him while he was at UD would rank as some of his leaast "happy" memories of his time at UD!

Bottom line, he is a great ambassador, and seems to be one helluva' father and empolyee at Edison. I think this is the most relevant part of the Chip Hare story today--not some of those more forgettable moments from the O'Brien era. Just my 2 cents.....