Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: On to 2018-19
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Captain

sopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud ofsopaw10 has much to be proud of
I did not have high expectations, but I did not foresee the bumps where they manifested themselves. Never saw the season going as it did for X. Was very dismayed by Svaboda’s inability to knock down shots, and despite low expectations for Crosby, he offered even less than I had hoped.

Darell was Darell. Had some outstanding games that I thought were beyond his ceiling, but really disappeared at some critical moments throughout the year. Our program was definitely better for his having been a part of it, and I will remember him fondly all in all for the contributions he made to some cherished moments throughout his career.

On the plus side, Crutcher was a great pick up under the circumstances, and Trey exceeded my hopes in so many ways.

Midway through, I was very disappointed in Kostas in view of all the hype, but am now greatly encouraged by what I have seen from him in the last month. He has an enormous upside.

I think Jordan Davis will be very solid moving forward, and with Toppin and Mikesell getting into the mix next season, there could be a big improvement overall.

I have seen Cohill play, and for me, the jury is still out as to how much of an impact he will have next year. I think we need to find at least one more significant contributor in order for next year to be a season in which we contend.
Mad Props to sopaw10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-08-2018)