Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 03:36 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,226 Times in 586 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OSU Flyer View Post
https://watchstadium.com/news/rankin...on-04-22-2019/

A transfer ranking list from Stadium's Jeff Goodman. Jordan Davis is #50

50) Jordan Davis, 6-2, 195, SG, Soph., Dayton
Stats: 9.8 ppg, 2.8 rpg
Scout’s take: “Pure shooting guard who can play the point in a pinch. He has tremendous shooting range, although streaky at times. He also has the ability to explode to the rim as well. Has the tools to be a good defender. Needs to learn how to utilize his strong, athletic frame better.”
Schools: COMMITTED TO MIDDLE TENNESSEE
There is a huge difference between high school and college! At Dutch Fork High School in Irmo, SC Jordan Davis was a legend. The schools all-time leading scorer with 1,659 pts. Davis averaged 22.3 pts. for his career. I went back and looked at his youtube videos and he was a pure shooter especially from three point range but those videos only show the highlights and that is where the term streaky originates!

I wish we could have seen a few more of those 3's he made in high school games fall when we needed them the most! It would have definitely put us into the conversation for an NCAA birth this past season! That being said, I will never fault his effort and I wish him the best of luck at Middle Tennessee and wherever else his basketball career takes him.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CvilleFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
EliteEight (04-23-2019), Glen Clark (04-23-2019), SeasonTicketFan (04-23-2019)