User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 08:15 AM
Major General

Phinhead54 is a splendid one to beholdPhinhead54 is a splendid one to beholdPhinhead54 is a splendid one to beholdPhinhead54 is a splendid one to beholdPhinhead54 is a splendid one to beholdPhinhead54 is a splendid one to beholdPhinhead54 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vvflyer40 View Post
I did not get a chance to watch tonight's game but from what I know about the MEAC, yes we should have been able to play everybody. My thing is though, we should be preparing for the rest of the year and by doing that we need to be narrowing down the rotation. My question to you is, how many teams have you seen in the NCAA's recently that have played 12 guys? Not many, if any. I know it stinks to have guys that don't get to play very often, but it's about winning. If we continue to play this many guys, we're going to struggle down the game. MJ might have been off, but maybe only playing 24 minutes had something to do with that. Basketball is a rhythm game, no doubt about it. Glad we won, and it sounds like we played well, we just need to start trimming the rotation.
It's the 2nd game of the year, you start trimming your rotation going into conference play. Play everyone you can now, get them into the flow and into the season so once the rotation does trim down if there is an injury someone who had had some time on the floor this year can step in.