Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 02:55 PM
General

Thanked 4,338 Times in 2,133 Posts
Medford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond reputeMedford has a reputation beyond repute
I agree w/ Sea Bass. I'm just a fan and former graduate. I don't donate to the school or basketball program anywhere near the kind of money that it would take to have some sort of actual influence (either real or perceived) so like 99% of the people on this board, I'm just along for the line. It humor's me how worked up some people get that this is the right choice or wrong choice, how the blank does any body truly know at this point. You may like the hire, you may have your hesitations, but to be 100% in the for or against camp is just silly after less than 30 days. Its not CAG's fault that Archie up and left, and by the sounds of things, its not really the administration's fault either as they tried to pay him more than he reasonably deserved.

Spring has sprung, summer is around the corner. I don't know about everyone else, but I've got soccer games and baseball games to attend, swim meets around the corner and football practice starting before I'll even realize it. I've got work demands, wife demands, friend and family demands. I love UD basketball, but mid April is not the time of the year I'm going to get exactly worked up about it when at no point in the year do I have any sort of influence in the outcome of any particular game.
7 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Medford For This Totally Excellent Post:
Dogdaddy (04-24-2017), Fairways & Greens (04-25-2017), Flyer14 (04-24-2017), LI Flyer (04-24-2017), mikeymo85 (04-25-2017), shwag33 (04-24-2017), UDGutter2 (04-24-2017)
Advertisement