User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 03:02 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Flyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer68 has a reputation beyond repute
Both left UD for what they consider better and more prestigious positions and coaching challenges. Results at UD and the opportunity UD gave them provided them with what they felt they needed experience and career wise to move on to the next level. That's life and everyone's prerogative and we have all done it.

I never thought BG was a good in game coach with his running up and down the sidelines. But he and UD had success and I thank him for that. But having looked back, I think UD and his present position are about his coaching talent level.

With AM, it's too early to tell but I give him this year and next year for IU to show some promise and positive evidence of moving forward in wins \ losses, playing competitive basketball in the B10 and recruiting, otherwise the IU fans, which do not appear very patient to me and expect immediate results, will be making noise.

AM and BG are gone and I home they do well to justify their changing positions, but I am only rooting for and care about AG and UD.