Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 10:46 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,125 Times in 4,170 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by T-Bone 84 View Post
Musties are now 6-4 on the season, and the stats from today’s game are atrocious. Will be interesting to watch from afar, to see where their season goes from here.
Posted via Mobile Device

47 points is not a record for either side, multiple instances on both sides of lower scores.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cros...ootout#Results

Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
So maybe automatically hiring one of the current assistants to replace the head coach may not be the best way to go?
Fair enough, but Steele does not have a track record to judge him with. I have seen what Grant had to offer at other schools, and I was not interested. I would not have even interviewed Grant or considered him at all unfortunately. I was looking for someone who would do as well as or better than Archie, going backwards is not an acceptable outcome to me.

Last edited by ud2; 12-09-2018 at 10:50 AM..