Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 10:25 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,126 Times in 4,171 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CE80 View Post
So you are now referring to dog park guy as a news source and you want us to take you seriously regarding scheduling?
Posted via Mobile Device
Lol, he seemed to know what he was talking about....I googled it, he might be right, others are saying the same thing about Disney looking to sell.

Originally Posted by BRob2Perryman3 View Post
there you go again m21, making sense again. How anybody can complain about a schedule model that gets us to the Tournament every year is absolutely baffling to me.
Yes, the scheduling model gets us in, I just think we should expect more. Went 24-6, 15-3, and we are looking at a 6 seed at best IMO...4 straight NCAAT's, time to start setting higher goals...feel like we are leaving money on the table.