Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 02:46 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,123 Times in 5,859 Posts
jack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond reputejack72 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cardsflyer View Post
I thought the game was very physical and the officiating just horrendous. Not consistent at all.

What I loved is the Flyers said...OK, if this is how it is going to be we, will show you how physical we can be and that to me was a difference maker. We took the pushing and lowering of shoulders and stood our ground and let them know you can't push us around now or ever. I was so proud of the Flyers in this game. I think it proved something to Fordham, but more importantly to themselves and the rest of the league. You can't push us around as we will respond.

As for Coach Green. If UD doesn't lock her up long term, it is a mistake. She loves to push the ball like JJ did, but stresses the importance of playing smart and focusing on defense on every possession. I absolutely love this hire and I hear we have some great recruits coming in next season and the year after. Additionally, I hear we may be in the hunt for a top 30 player in 2021.

I think there is no letdown coming against George Mason. I think these ladies are hungry to run the table and then show this season is no fluke in the tournament. I can't wait to see what happens the rest of the way!

Go Flyers!
Great post. You nailed it on the game and on Green!
Mad Props to jack72 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Cardsflyer (02-21-2018)