Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 07:38 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,012 Times in 500 Posts
Flyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond repute
It's not like he got caught drinking in a bar and got a ticket. Go back and watch the videos and read the report.

Yes many of us drank before we were 21, some of us even got drunk. When I left for UD my dad told me "I'm not going to tell you not to drink, but if you do you are responsible for whatever the consequences are." For me that meant 20 hours of community service when I got caught drinking in my dorm by the RA. That's what the consequences are/ were when you get caught with a beer. When you cause a public disturbance, (allegedly) put your hands on a female bar tender, get into it with a bouncer, MF the cops, kick the door of the squad car, **** in a holding cell and slap your cellie in the face you are going to be treated harsher.

The alcohol may be an explanation for his behavior but it is certainly not an excuse. He owns the consequences of his actions and given the actions, those consequences look like they might be pretty tough.