Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 11:32 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,080 Times in 676 Posts
udx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant futureudx2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by CT Flyer View Post
I agree Archie must trust him, but it leads me to ask why he went so long without playing a meaningful minute. Now it's like he needs to catch up and get back in the flow which I think he took a big step toward tonight. But I think it was a bit unfair for Archie to not play him for so long but now expect him to come in and give us good minutes.
Great point and I would love to be able to ask Archie that question. We won, and Bobby was a factor in the win. I want to put this game behind us and see the team perform like it did earlier this season when we play Rhode Island.

Got to wonder just how important Pollard is to this team given the performance while he has been out. It also may indicate how important it is that he is healthy for the NCAAs.
Mad Props to udx2 For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (02-23-2016)