Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 11:59 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,587 Times in 3,712 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
First, home ownership and associated taxes are public records, so this is quite obviously NOT a privacy issue. You could just search Montgomery Country records under "Hawk" and find it in about 15 seconds. If I posted their income tax records that would be different, but your statement that this is somehow an explicit or implicit invasion of privacy is factually false.

Second, it's not the wrong neighborhood, so no I won't fix it. They've lived there for >20 years, and I could drive you to the house without Google Maps. It's right next to a park with soccer fields and a couple tennis courts.

Third, I didn't bring him up, rollo did, so re-read if you lost the plot on why it was brought up. I was actually responding to DEFEND the family not besmirch them. But really, don't slow down, you've got more ground to cover here.

Fourth, it's odd that (according to you) the wrong house is listed under the following name--did you notice there's a "Summary" link on the left that shows the owner name?

HAWK D KEITH JR AND JUDITH R

Glad you were defending the family, good people. Just no need to post the info you posted on here IMO

Your second and fourth points above are still wrong, the home you posted is in Vandalia, a very modest brick ranch. But again, no need to correct this info as quite frankly still does not belong here.

Have a good day