Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 12:12 PM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,618 Times in 5,097 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
I think that when you watch Obi play, you realize that he has an inordinate impact on the entire game.

At least, that is how I feel when I watch him.

I've seen people complain about his defensive block stats. I think that he changes and even prevents shots a lot of the time, that go untold in the stats.

He helps break the press as a huge target for lob passes when guys are in trouble. He serves the same purpose for in-bounding the ball under pressure. He even handles the ball across mid-court on occasion. He goes coast-to-coast on breaks.

The opposing big men always have their head on a swivel when Obi is near the bucket. He might be the biggest ally-oop threat I have ever seen.

His dunks are demoralizing to the other team and bring the crowd into the game.

He is a darn good passer and assist man.

He has good post moves.

He can't be ignored on the perimeter or mid-range.

In other words, he is a triple threat and an enormous headache for opposing coaches who vote for the all-A10 teams.
5 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Fudd For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-13-2019), Justin (03-13-2019), Runnin' Rebel (03-13-2019), steverino015 (03-14-2019), ud69 (03-13-2019)