User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Exhibition Game
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 9,815 Times in 4,076 Posts
shocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond reputeshocka43 has a reputation beyond repute
Good points above.

Offense will be fine. Pretty athletic and it looks as though shooters will show up.

Defense...jeez. Capital exposed UD with the use of a simple back cut. Pet peeve of mine for sure. You let a DIII team come in and out smart you on our defensive end. Simple and basic movement kept them in the game early. This game showed exactly what one of the only differences is between DI teams and DIII teams...size and durability for 40 minutes. Capital executed better than UD.

Yes, it is the preseason and the lineups weren't the lineups that you would see if this wasn't a DIII opponent...but they have work to do on defense. I know there are comments that people aren't worried about defense due to UD having a new roster...but that isn't an excuse for getting beat up on multiple possessions by a DIII team playing fundamental ball.

I'll wait until next week after Grant puts a foot in some rears before Wednesday.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to shocka43 For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer2 (11-03-2018), NYCFLYER (11-04-2018), SeasonTicketFan (11-03-2018)