Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Major

flybye is infamous around these parts
Thanks, my concern is that we have tried very hard and as yet have not been able to close a deal. I know Neil, Anthony and the staff are doing all they can that’s the concern. I am also trying to have us believe it can be done. If you go thru the threads after Chris did his 5 part series , sometimes it takes relationships and being out in front of the curve. No one should believe that there isn’t a big time school that will come to the Arena. There we disagree. North Carolina is playing at Gonzaga this year in the big arena... I am sure the place will be crazy. They are going there because of the Gonzaga Brand and there success. Traveling 3000 miles... trust me Roy Williams and others are not afraid to come to Dayton. Are schools on the bubble perhaps not in a position to come here you bet!!! My Approach and I trust Neil’s also is not to be trapped by failure or that’s the way it is mentality. Keep working it, build relationships and have people around you that have those relationships. Anthony and Brannon are friends ie the Secret scrimmage, I trust that will turn into something.