Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 04:41 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by springborofan View Post
Back to my previous post, how do you schedule with one team (rotating) getting a night off twice per week during conference play? This would make the conference season 11 weeks long. With the week off during Christmas, the conference schedule would have to start December 10th (this season). Three games over Thanksgiving for a holiday tournament. That means 7 or 8 games in three weeks on either side of Thanksgiving and start of conference play. I suppose 1 could be played between Christmas and New Years.

Other conferences that have an even number of teams can fit 20 games in 10 weeks.

I'd love for the BE to go to 11 teams and include UD as the final team but what I'm outlining above is a real problem from a scheduling perspective.
I'd love for UD to get in the BE just to **** off those fans that are arrogant a-holes.
Posted via Mobile Device