Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 07:24 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,917 Times in 6,998 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CT Flyer View Post
When I watch it there are four.
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
Thank God your a better referee than you are mathematician, as I count 4 and not 3!
It must be my secret government server that I keep in under my royal commode that is the problem, because is can't be me!

Regardless, I watched the video for the 352nd time and today all 4 (!!!!!) charges were shown!

And all 4 were obvious charges. In all seriousness, this isn't 1988. The Rules you blue hairs grew up (not) understanding have changed. Defenders can move...and if their hips and shoulders are ahead of the ball handler, they are in a legal guarding position. I sit thru more (re)training sessions every year than you can imagine and the "Blarge" (block/charge) is ALWAYS a topic (as is 'traveling').

The videos we watch and discuss are 100X more difficult to assess than those in this snippet. Anyway...believe what you want about Blarges and/or Income Taxes...but if your royal CPA says you owe come April 2019, please don't be a stubbornly ridiculous know-it-all and just pay what they say. After all, the IRS Tax laws of today aren't what they were in '88 either.