Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 01:41 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,592 Times in 3,714 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
Times have changed since the Quarter-to-Semester conversion. Now all courses are audited/approved by the State so any approved course from one State school has to be accepted by another. I've met face-to-face and one-on-one with Ohio State reps regarding transfer requirements and was assured that they accept anyone with >30 credits and a minimum 2.5 GPA. It's a great selling point for aspiring students, especially when financing college is an issue.

Glen, your son did the right thing. I don't know why more Montgomery County HS educated and current Ohio State students don't start at Sinclair. My tOSU freshman son has a couple friends at Sinclair hoping to meet up with him in a year or two. I hope it happens! Good kids all...and much more money conscious than mine...

Correct for the most part. We were told OSU will accept the credit hours toward your total required for graduation. But for my freshman daughters Biology (or was it Chemistry, or both??) they will require you to take the class again at OSU before you can advance to the next class to prevent you from being significantly behind in the next class in the sequence.