Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 02:06 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,226 Times in 586 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Medford View Post
A week ago, what were the odds that Jordan would even be in the conversation for POG? His confidence looked shot, his shot appeared rushed, he wasn't attacking the rim when given the opportunity; deferring to others. Hopefully this gives him the spark to get over the mental hurdle and he strings several solid games together.
I agree! I remember when Archie was recruiting Jordan Davis out of Irmo, SC I watched his highlight tapes over and over again on you tube and couldn't help but think what a great get he was going to be and he hasn't disappointed! He is definitely a stud and a baller and we should feel blessed to have him! I also think the GW game was the spark that will last for the remainder of the season and hopefully his next two seasons!

Last edited by CvilleFlyer; 01-11-2019 at 02:08 PM..
Mad Props to CvilleFlyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (01-11-2019)