Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,409 Times in 577 Posts
anthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond reputeanthonycharles has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to take this time and offer my sincerest apology to Josh Parker for criticizing him in the 1st half. He was huuuuuuge in the 2nd half. I also apologize to the team as a whole for stating Ole' Miss was a better team right now then UD was. Apparently, they are not. Ha! The improving I thought this team needed was done over halftime. Talk about a quick improvement!

Wow! What a win. These guys showed heart. Their best player had a bad game, yet we still win on the road against a SEC team. That shows me these guys are a team and will pick each other up when one is down.

I love it! Go Flyers!