Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by udscott View Post
Prove me wrong ? Do we have any pg ? Don't they keep signing with other teams ? All we're gonna have next year is leftovers no one else wants cause AG can't close the door on a deal
Posted via Mobile Device
Nobody here is saying there isn't a problem at the PG position.

I think the difference between you and a rational person is that we don't immediately assume AG sucks at his job because of it.

I'm sure he noticed we don't have a PG. He can't just grab any PG out there and have that kid eat a scholarship for the next 4 years. It has to be the right fit. He may be looking at someone on the roster and be thinking "That kid can run my system just as well as the available Freshman".

Either way - while we are all worried about the PG position - can we please let AG put together an opening day roster - and play some games before labeling him a failure?

And remember - we didn't hire AG for today. We hired him for a long term vision. I think it will be tough to truly measure his success for a few years. Let him develop some players and let him get some of his own guys in here. Give him time.

If you aren't willing to give him time - that's fine. But do the rest of us a favor and throw your computer in a dumpster and set it on fire. I'm all for debate and banter, but you are a special kind of something.
6 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
1903 Flyer (05-04-2017), fuz_forward (05-04-2017), GoFlyer (05-03-2017), LI Flyer (05-03-2017), Lowd&ProUD (05-03-2017), The Fly (05-03-2017)