Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Hot Seat?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 03:47 AM
Commander in Chief

Thanked 10,568 Times in 5,077 Posts
Fudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond reputeFudd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris R View Post
I dont think the question is 'was there improvement'. i think the question is, 'was there enough improvement for a junior-to-be starting point guard at an institution with aspirations for making it to the second weekend of the NCAA tournament.'

the rest of you can try to answer it while i step aside.
This is what I was addressing with my reply:

He averages one assist every 10 minutes and commits more turnovers than creates assists. I had hoped at the beginning of the season he would continue his development and be the answer. He did not and is not.
I would write that last line as "He did, but is not". He obviously has to shoot to be the guy to take us to the second week of the tournament. I certainly agree with that.