Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 01:49 PM
Major General

Thanked 1,915 Times in 1,085 Posts
NJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond reputeNJFlyr71 has a reputation beyond repute
Well if there ever was an issue that brought me out of the off-season vacation this would be it.

I think the FBI investigation not letting the NCAA in on the probe is that an undercurrent of belief (maybe evidence?) that this goes up the 'chain' to some folks in hi places.

Are not some of the people involved in committee's AD's and previous coaches?

ESPN seems to be focused on how it will impact BB. But football where even MORE MILLIONS are played with year in and year out .... is where the heavy stuff is really going on ....

As they sang many years ago, "the answer my friend is blowing in the wind". And the wind will be blowin' cold down some peoples collar.

One final point to make is that we probably all have seen that when $$$$ and establishments with power are confronted with illegal or immoral stuff ... a few are sacrificed so the many can survive and continue doing what they always have been doing. AND I AN'T TALKIN' 'BOUT WASHINGTON!

So if you are hoping that UNC and others of that type will get snagged in this scandal .... I don't think so. You think UK is pure with their coach ... yea that Jersey bridge down the road from me ... I got it for sale just listed it this morning. Just PM me if you are interested in the bridge!