User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Colonel

redbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud ofredbengal has much to be proud of
In the 2014-15 season I used to listen to some of the audio broadcasts from the season prior which would have been the Elite 8 season. I can't remember if I could still access the archives from past seasons during the 2015-16 season but I'm pretty sure the current season's archives were at least available that year. Last year the archives were definitely not available all year as stated by Lifelong. I even asked John & John about it when calling into Flyer Feedback. They were convinced that the archived games were there but I never could find them.

If the archives show up this season they will not be listed under Sports --> Dayton Flyers as they were in years past. Now they'll be listed on the audio on demand page:
http://www.whio.com/whio-radio/on-demand/

There is a tile for Flyer Feedback which takes you to the archives for that program. Those go back all the way to Jan 3rd of 2015 and the newest is from after the Ohio Dominican game. So hope springs eternal that the same will eventually be true when they put up a tile for the game broadcasts. Although my hope is still that the game archives go back to the 2013-14 Elite Eight season. Wouldn't even mind listening to some of the eggs they laid before the late run since we all know how things ended up turning out!
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to redbengal For This Totally Excellent Post:
big jordan (11-13-2017), jack72 (11-13-2017), San Diego Flyer (11-15-2017)