Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Trouble brewing
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 11:20 AM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,488 Times in 763 Posts
N2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond reputeN2663R has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gazoo View Post
Here's a thought I haven't seen elsewhere. . . and it's nothing more than a thought. . .

What if:

1. The UD admin got wind that AM was sniffing around with the intent to pay players, the way his brother had taught him?

-or-

2. AM was given the absolute "NO" for paying players from the admin, but Miller always thought he could get eventually get the admin over the top on this topic.

Would either of these explain why he said one day that he had no plans to ever leave UD, then suddenly changed his mind about what was possible here?

This is NOT an accusation, it is pure idle speculation. DO NOT take this as any kind of inside knowledge or accusation. Just a thought.
Am I missing something here, where in all of this has it been suggested that any payments to players have come directly or indirectly from any university?? I can't imagine any HC at any school having that conversation with any AD or president.