Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 01:42 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,915 Times in 6,996 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
UK fans at their best...

"In the case of Kentucky fans, the officiating from referee John Higgins had Big Blue Nation up in arms. Higgins made a series of questionable foul calls that certainly came back to bite the Wildcats. But after the loss, Kentucky fans took their anger too far. They went after Higgins’ livelihood."

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/03/kent...lite-eight-unc

Why am I not surprised?

I know UD fans would never, ever do something like this.
Death threats, too. Is it any wonder why I hate people so much? and stupid people even more.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...lina-tar-heels

"But the nastiness went well beyond those posts. Sources said the phones at Higgins' home and business, also known as Rooferees, have been "ringing off the hook" since the game, with angry Kentucky fans calling to complain and some even going so far as to make death threats. That prompted a meeting with law enforcement. On Wednesday, Kentucky released a statement promoting good sportsmanship by Wildcats fans."