Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 06:03 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,346 Times in 1,341 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Saw Scoochie play a bunch at Putnam Science Academy and Crutcher reminds me a lot of him at the same point in their careers. And I feel like the things I worried about with Scoochie are the same things that concern me with Crutcher. Slight of build and good shooter but more of a set shot than a true jump shot. Although if you do watch that highlight video when he takes the step back jumper he elevates much more than his other "jump" shots. A lot of kids don't realize how much faster the game is in college than high school and shots don't come as easily. Scoochie overcame all of them so hopefully Jalen does too.
Mad Props to CT Flyer For This Totally Excellent Post:
DallasFlyer (05-06-2017)