User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Colonel

Flyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud ofFlyerferd has much to be proud of
If my math is correct, we have 2 possibly 3 matchups against the SEC, 1 American, One potential in the Bahamas from the ACC, big 10, big 12, BE, conference USA, and pack 12. Given that the season actually starts a few days earlier this year, I wonder if in addition to the typical Friday night game will we see a Tuesday game?
I’m thinking something like this.
Tuesday, November 6, extra Bahamas game.
Friday, November 9, possibly a MAC opponent?
Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week, another home game.
Then we head down to the Bahamas.
We then have a seven-day break before we play the game against Tulsa. I would then expect us to play Mississippi state somewhere around December 5. We would then head south to Auburn that following weekend. After exams, the 16th we have a nice buy game coinciding with graduation like we always do. That gives us two spots left four games before Christmas. Then it’s all Atlantic 10 all the time.
Posted via Mobile Device