Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 05:24 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Donniex3Era View Post
I have nothing else..
Toxic is not the word I would use. There are certainly posters who are not as friendly as they used to be. I understand how internet message boards work, but this isn't reddit or 4chan.

This is supposed to be a community of people with a shared love of UD basketball. It doesn't mean we have to agree on everything, but the personal attacks and being told what we can talk about (thread closing) make it a lot less fun around here.

I still read almost daily, but don't post as often. Don't really feel like getting yelled at because I think AG deserves a few years before being fired. I get sick of arguing with someone because they can't just avoid clicking a thread about a topic they don't like. They would rather tell me not to talk about it so they don't have to make the choice not to click.

Winning cures everything, in the meantime, let's try to be respectful of our fellow Flyer Faithful.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
flyerfanatic86 (02-07-2018), Ready Action (02-07-2018)