Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 09:21 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 10,502 Times in 4,704 Posts
San Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeSan Diego Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I predicted the Mavs would take Kostas. They have done this before. And one reason it made sense is because they also drafted Barry Larkin, oops, I mean Shane Larkin (with the help of Atlanta). Point is, in the insanely rich NBA names count. We shouldn't blame it on the offspring. His career NBA stats mirror what KA did at Dayton last season. Go Figure.

And acutally there is a 5 minute highlight of Kostas' best shots of the season, and even though it might have been against the Washington Generals it is impressive to see his speed down the court and his contorted finishes like a rubber man. The draftors are armed with some clips that trump common sense if you're bending in that direction to start with.

I think Kostas will have the same opportunity Larkin had. It remains to be seen what he will do with it.