Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 09:51 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 1,403 Times in 429 Posts
Flyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond reputeFlyer Al has a reputation beyond repute
2018-19 Season Previews (Media)

Thought we could start a thread to compile all of the different websites and media outlets with their UD-related previews/predictions. I will start it off with this one from a website called Busting Brackets.

The writer definitely is not looking through rose colored glasses but, at times, I wonder if his glasses aren't in need of a good cleaning. The main things that make me scratch my head are:
  1. In his starters section he only names four starters, Landers, Cunningham, Crutcher, and either Toppin or Mikesell
  2. He thinks Landers is a guard
  3. Thinks Jordan Davis was/is a bench player
Overall, his best case scenario is a top five finish in the conference with no tournament.
Advertisement