Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,314 Times in 1,327 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
I never weighed in on this earlier but I was at the game and although its hard in live action to make a determination here's what I saw/said. As soon as the refs blew the whistle I said to my wife there is no way he got it off by the time the clock hit zero but he did get it off before the horn sounded. So if the horn is the determining factor then I'd say they got it right. UMass probably needs to have their equipment calibrated.

PS - Such a shame to see a more than half empty arena with about 50 students total at the game. Their new video boards are incredible too. Also noticed much less of a UD presence this year than in the past. I guess that's what losing does to both teams.