Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
I would venture a guess that 90% of NBA players started off on JV so I guess all of them were 'cut' too. Which makes the Michael Jordan a bigger load of BS since it applies to just about everyone.
First of all - I hate myself for posting unconfirmed reports in my own "Confirmed Reports" thread. But that went out the window a long time ago. We are on page 2 of this thread and all I can confirm is that you people are animals! And I mean that in the nicest way possible. This is why we can't have nice things.

As for the MJ story - we aren't talking about 90% of the NBA. We are talking about the greatest player ever. Kobe started as a Freshman. LeBron started as a Freshman. Earvin Johnson had already earned the nickname Magic by his Sophomore season. The greats ALL played early. Except one.

So yes - it is interesting that the greatest of all time couldn't get on the floor with the varsity squad until his junior season.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (04-05-2017), Whacker (04-05-2017)