Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 09:26 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,912 Times in 6,995 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
ONE, 1, O-N-E foul called on UNC first 17 mins of 2nd half. That is impossible. Once they had the lead and just a few ticks left, UNC had the advantage of fouling in backcourt every 2-3 seconds and force Ark to inbound the ball. Horrible officiating but hey, everyone has a bad game once in awhile, right Rollo?

The travel/charge no call was just wrong. But the NCAA will admit it and that makes it all ok.

Impossible?...since it happened obviously not. But since I only watched the end of the game I'll say this: If Arkansas played the first 17 min on offense as poorly as they did the last 5, it's possible. They avoided any and all contact at the end of the game and took stupid shots late in the shot clock for the short time I watched.

As for foul discrepancies...here's a cute reffing phrase to tell a complaining coach; "I call fouls coach, I don't count them." And just keep moving.

Works every time.