Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 10:41 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,701 Times in 1,284 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
UK fans at their best...

"In the case of Kentucky fans, the officiating from referee John Higgins had Big Blue Nation up in arms. Higgins made a series of questionable foul calls that certainly came back to bite the Wildcats. But after the loss, Kentucky fans took their anger too far. They went after Higgins’ livelihood."

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/03/kent...lite-eight-unc

Why am I not surprised?

I know UD fans would never, ever do something like this.
I recall Higgins doing our game w/ Boise St 2 yrs ago. Seemed like every stinking call was going against us, and all made by him. Then I looked at the replay and realized he was more Rollo-like than I thought! Of course, his no-call on KD's defense of the Boise's last shot caused Gottlieb to cry "foul!" Even more validation that he got the call right!
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Radar For This Totally Excellent Post:
rollo (03-29-2017), TXFlyerFan (03-29-2017)