Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 05:11 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 4,301 Times in 1,763 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
I watched the replay of the Jordy call and i think it was the right call. Jordy cleared out 5ne opponent before he was wrestled to the ground. The refs calls the first foul.

Here is my problem. In a similar play in St Louis, French throws Ryan to the ground and our resident refs can do no wrong rationalizes that Ryan was off balance and deserves to be thrown to the court. Using that same approach, Jordy should not have been whistled for his foul.

When we tolerate rough play and rationalize it, college basketball resembles the NFL instead of basketball. That is not good for the game.

And high school and CYO is not nearly over the top physical.