Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: 4 Losses
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 10:36 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,734 Times in 1,008 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 116 Chambers View Post
I hate to agree with many of you, but I would try Kyle Davis at point for a spell. Kyle doesn't have the crazy ball skills that Scooch has but may be good enough to handle a few minutes per game at the point. This would also allow Darrell Davis to play more and to play with Cooke more often which seems to be a good paring based on limited sample size. We would also have a little more size, especially at the 2G spot with this lineup...

It's basically playing Darrell more verses playing Crosby more, and at this point, I'm all for giving Darrell more PT and seeing those 3 balls and Free Throws go in, plus height and improved defense.
KD is not going to spell mpg at PG. Will he be there for a set or two based a couple possessions when they run an offensive-minded Scoochie thru some screens where KD might be out top? Would not doubt that at all but AM is NOT giving up on JC. JC had been giving them some pretty good MPG so now he has a bad game like 90% of the other guys and you want to give up on him? AM is NOT giving up on him and neither should you..
Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
TerryK_67 (01-13-2017)